Itinerary: Archeological Area+Cathedral+Terraces
Duration: 120 minutes
Language: English, Italian, Spanish, French and German
Full (19+ y.o.): 33 €
Reduced (12-18 y.o.) : 21 €
Reduced (6-11 y.o.) : 19 €
Infant (0-5 y.o.): Free
Abbonati Musei Lombardia: 19€
The category “Concessions” includes: disabled people, carers and law enforcement.
The Duomo’s most popular tour, conducted by a professional tour guide chosen by the Veneranda Fabbrica del Duomo di Milano.
The price includes the guided tour, entrance ticket and microphone system.
The tour starts in the Archaeological Area where the ruins of the Baptistery of San Giovanni alle Fonti, the first octagonal baptistery in Christianity, are found and the Cathedral which, with its 3,400 statues and 55 stained glass windows, is the most important example of the Gothic in northern Italy. Upon reaching the Rooftops, you will be astounded by the breathtaking view as you walk on the roof of the city just steps away from the sky.
- Itinerary: Cathedral, Archaeological Area and Rooftops
- Language: English
- Maximum number of participants per group: 25
- Fast-track guided tour with priority entry to the Terraces
- Entrance tickets to the tour areas and microphone system
- Access to the Rooftops by lift. The descent is possible with the stairs only
- Queue jump the ticket office